We recognize that the United States was founded upon the truth that our unalienable rights are given to us by God, that government is instituted by God to protect those rights while deriving its authority from the people, and that the U.S. and Texas Constitutions are the guiding limits on government action. Recognizing this truth, the Texas Freedom Caucus is founded in the Texas House of Representatives with a mission to:
- Amplify the voice of liberty-minded, grassroots Texans who want bold action to
- Protect life, strengthen families, defend the U.S. and Texas Bills of Rights, restrain government, and
- Revitalize personal and economic freedoms in the State of Texas.
The Texas Freedom Caucus shall advance its purposes through means such as:
- Coordinating directly with grassroots leaders and citizens in Texas,
- Supporting individual Caucus members with legislative research and planning resources,
- Working with liberty-minded members of the Texas Senate,
- Supporting or opposing policy initiatives or legislation, and
- Messaging in the public arena.